Company Registration-CIPC Services
You Are The Next Big Entrepreneur, let us help you start.
Quick Company Registration & Cipc Services With Full Assistance From Accounting, Bookkeeping, Tax & Marketing Services.
Register Your Company
We can assist you registering your new company from scratch, and we’ll give you a free B-BBEE affidavit, Memorandum of Inc-operation Certificates, Sars Registration Notice and additional company. documents you may choose from our pricing page.
Contact us today, to discuss your new business set up and our Accountants and Tax Practitioners will assist you in setting up your custom company.
Why Register A Company?
Registering your small business can seem like a big step, but for new entrepreneurs, it’s a smart choice. As a small to medium-sized business (SMB) owner, you want to establish and protect your unique brand. You also want to ensure that if anything happens to your business, your personal finances aren’t affected.
“Small business owners need to register their company name to claim and protect their identity. If the name isn’t registered, anyone can claim it. The same goes for your website address.” says head of local web-hosting company 1-grid.com, Thomas Vollrath.
There are several legal and tax benefits attached to registering your business. When you start earning money through your small business, the government considers you a sole proprietor. This means you operate the business under your own name and file business taxes on your personal tax return – you and the business are the same legal entity in the eyes of the law, which may not be in your best interest
Our Company Registration Services
We help you with Quick Company Registration & Cipc Services With Full Assistance From Accounting, Bookkeeping, Tax & Marketing Services.
Our Company Registration Services
We help you with formal company registration and you will get –
- Appointment of director(s)
- Share certificate(s)
- Share register
- Income Tax registration
- Tax clearance
- B-BBEE affidavit
- Formation of new companies
- Maintenance of statutory records – updating director details etc.
- Amendments to statutory details – changing directors, shareholders etc.
- Annual CIPC submissions
Assistance with all CIPC matters
Your CIPC registration documentation is valid for 12 months from your date of registration. After your 12 months has elapsed, you have 30 days to submit your return before your company is enters the de-registration process and is no longer considered a juristic entity. The Companies and Intellectual Property Commission does send out reminders, via email or SMS, when your return anniversary is approaching, We help with reminding to file your returns and assisting with the returns and setting of financial statements so your company wont be preregistered
The only thing you cannot change from company mostly Pty Ltd is the company registration number. All details from address, company name, directors, and emails can be changed. We can assist with appointing of new and resigning directors at full control under your supervision.
More Accounting Related Services
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Four (4) proposed names for the company (with the most preferred name at the top of the list)
2) Copy of ID / Passport (s) of the director(s)
3) Director(s) residential address(es)
4) Director(s) contact number(s)
5) Director(s) email address(es)
6) Proof of Address Not Older Than 3 Months
7) Business address if available
For Each & every director except for the proposed names & business address
From experience Name Reservations Approval & Company Registration Process takes less than 5 hours to be approved if there is no similarities to the names provided or its off working hours & holidays are uncounted, the CIPC Automated Registration Systems works well from 0500 – 1600 during weekdays.
Roughly both name reservation & Company Registration takes less than 2 days tops.
At least one director.
Yes. In order to do this, you need to provide a valid passport copy, no permits, no visa required
- It enhances your identity and adds credibility to your operation: Registering a business makes it easy for potential customers to identify you as a legitimate operation.
- It attracts business and funding opportunities: To qualify for a business loan, you must have an official business registration. Investors are more likely to take you seriously if you’re asking for investment in a registered business.
- It makes the business real for you and keeps you focused: Having a formal business will encourage you to dedicate your energy towards it. You can be proud of the fact that you’re a business owner – it’s no longer just an idea or a hobby.
- It establishes your company as a separate financial entity: When your business is registered, your personal and business finances will be treated as separate. This means that your personal assets cannot be seized to repay debts owed by your business and you cannot be held responsible for the debts – unless you have personally guaranteed them.
- It protects you from personal liability: As a registered business, your company is now a separate legal entity. This means that any legal matters will be kept separate from your personal affairs.
CIPC is the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission and contains the details of all companies and close corporations that have been registered in South Africa. The CIPC is responsible for storing certain information relating to the companies such as who the directors are.
The functions of the CIPC are:
- Registration of Companies, Co-operatives and Intellectual Property Rights (trade marks, patents, designs and copyright) and maintenance thereof
- Disclosure of Information on its business registers
- Promotion of education and awareness of Company and Intellectual Property Law
- Promotion of compliance with relevant legislation
- Efficient and effective enforcement of relevant legislation
- Monitoring compliance with and contraventions of financial reporting standards, and making recommendations thereto to Financial Reporting Standards Council (FRSC)
- Licensing of Business rescue practitioners
- Report, research and advise Minister on matters of national policy relating to company and intellectual property law
Your CIPC registration documentation is valid for 12 months from your date of registration. After your 12 months has elapsed, you have 30 days to submit your return before your company is enters the de-registration process and is no longer considered a juristic entity. The Companies and Intellectual Property Commission does send out reminders, via email or SMS, when your return anniversary is approaching.
The following is a must have when looking for a big contract or a tender in South Africa
- Identifications ID / Passport
- Company Certificates
- Company Profile
- B-BBEE Affidavit / Certificate
- Share Certificates (if more than one director)
- Tax clearance certificate
- Business Account
- CSD Registration – Supplier Refrence Number (mostly governmental Institutes)
- VAT Registration Number
- Safety File