Calculate Your Paye, UIF & Income Tax
Employees’ tax, which comprises of Pay-As-You-Earn (PAYE) and Standard Income Tax on Employees (SITE), refers to the tax required to be deducted by an employer from an employee’s remuneration paid or payable. The SITE element is not applicable with effect from 1 March 2012. The process of deducting or withholding tax from remuneration as it is earned by an employee is commonly referred to as PAYE.
The amount of the contribution payable -by an employee, must be of the remuneration paid to him/her by his/her employer; by an employer in respect of any one of its employees, must be equal to 1% of the remuneration paid to that employee.
The employer must, therefore, pay a total contribution of 2% (1% contributed by the employee and 1% contributed by the employer) within the prescribed period. A contribution applies to so much of the remuneration paid or payable by an employer to an employee
More Tax Related Services
Our Services Promise
No-one can prevent SARS from raising an investigation, but with our comprehensive tax investigations service, you will enjoy the following:
- Full representation to SARS on your behalf, including handling all correspondence and interaction, along with attending any SARS meetings
- A robust defence against SARS, providing comfort and peace of mind
- Get a qualified Tax Practitioners with years of experience fighting you defence
- Ensure the Tax Practitioner is only asking for relevant information and documents and provide all supporting information from our files that relates to your accounts
- We will prepare for and attend any face-to-face meetings with the Tax Practitioner
- Argue any complex or technical tax cases that are raised during the enquiry So whether it’s a PAYE or
- VAT visit, a technical enquiry or full-blown books and records enquiry, our Tax Practitioner service is designed to get you the best result.
Harvey Administration Tax Practitioners services backed by a team of experienced professionals with commendable qualifications. Having worked with thousands of clients over the years and handling all sorts of business structures, we will be able to find a solution for your situation as well. We have experts who offer tailored services for all clients.
In this way, you will only take from us what is best for you. You won’t have to pay for any services that you don’t require. Whether once off or on a contract basis we always make sure your returns and made on time to avoid penalties.
With us, you will always find yourself on top of your taxes. SARS is constantly changing the tax legislation, and it can be hard to keep up with the changes now and then.
However, we make sure that nothing goes unnoticed, and everything is being taken care of at all times. Thereby, you will never face any hindrance to your business objectives because of Tax issues.